Since a few days, he would not charge.
When I connect it to the charger it does shows the lightning bolt on the screen, also in the menu it says Charging.
But the % are decreasing instead of increasing
When i connect it to my computer it's fully functional reading/writing also reconized by KIES.
1. First I thought the battery was broken, but this was not the case.
I put the battery in another note 3 and he just did it to charge.
2. The charger itself is not broken, the cable either. This just works with the other note.
3. Charging synch port replaced the phone, problem is not going away.
4. I have set up a custom ROM, it does not work.
5. Returning to the original stockrom
6. Carried out by phone shop Moisture Treatment
But the problem is not solved.
Should I start thinking about a motherboard problem here?
Or maybe you know something I can try.
Thank you very much in advance.