Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Weird galaxy note 3 problem

OP johanremunj

24th June 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Good morning folks, I have a strange problem with my galaxy note 3.

Since a few days, he would not charge.

When I connect it to the charger it does shows the lightning bolt on the screen, also in the menu it says Charging.

But the % are decreasing instead of increasing

When i connect it to my computer it's fully functional reading/writing also reconized by KIES.

1. First I thought the battery was broken, but this was not the case.
I put the battery in another note 3 and he just did it to charge.

2. The charger itself is not broken, the cable either. This just works with the other note.

3. Charging synch port replaced the phone, problem is not going away.

4. I have set up a custom ROM, it does not work.

5. Returning to the original stockrom

6. Carried out by phone shop Moisture Treatment

But the problem is not solved.

Should I start thinking about a motherboard problem here?

Or maybe you know something I can try.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings Johan
Last edited by johanremunj; 24th June 2014 at 11:36 AM.
24th June 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 24
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanremunj

Good morning folks, I have a strange problem with my galaxy note 3.

Since a few days, he would not charge.

When I connect it to the charger it does shows the lightning bolt on the screen, also in the menu it says Charging.

But the % are decreasing instead of increasing

When i connect it to my computer it's fully functional reading/writing also reconized by KIES.

1. First I thought the battery was broken, but this was not the case.
I put the battery in another note 3 and he just did it to charge.

2. The charger itself is not broken, the cable either. This just works with the other note.

3. Charging synch port replaced the phone, problem is not going away.

4. I have set up a custom ROM, it does not work.

5. Returning to the original stockrom

6. Carried out by phone shop Moisture Treatment

But the problem is not solved.

Should I start thinking about a motherboard problem here?

Or maybe you know something I can try.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings Johan

Charge in USB ? When is connected to phone ?
24th June 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
galaxy note 3 problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenko

Charge in USB ? When is connected to phone ?

Also not charging when it's connected to computer or carcharger

24th June 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 24
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanremunj

Also not charging when it's connected to computer or carcharger

I think you have hardware problem, its not a software. Search on google problem whit charging
24th June 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Weird galaxy note 3 problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenko

I think you have hardware problem, its not a software. Search on google problem whit charging


Think i found the problem...

There's a Charging IC on the mainboard, that maybe is the solution to this problem.

Can't post images by now but keep you informed..


Greetings Johan
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes