Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 43,035 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone not charging when on !!!43368345

Tip us?

neojacks2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone not charging when on !!!43368345

Hey guys i need immediate help..! My phone (CHD) IS NOT CHARGING WHEN ITS ON..! It only charges when i switch it off..it suddenly happened today and i have never faced such an issue before since one year of owning the device..im on stock ROM (ROOTED) with kash kernel 2.7.. I even installed stock kernel to see if it works or not but it didnt..even flashed the ROM again but still no use..please tell me what to do..

jayadu
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by neojacks2 View Post
Hey guys i need immediate help..! My phone (CHD) IS NOT CHARGING WHEN ITS ON..! It only charges when i switch it off..it suddenly happened today and i have never faced such an issue before since one year of owning the device..im on stock ROM (ROOTED) with kash kernel 2.7.. I even installed stock kernel to see if it works or not but it didnt..even flashed the ROM again but still no use..please tell me what to do..
Did u try with another charger if it's helping??

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Please hit thanks button if i helped u in any way

edwardpage
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by neojacks2 View Post
u r not the first one...check this out..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2719896
be INSANE and hit the THANKS button
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpage For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neojacks2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpage View Post
u r not the first one...check this out..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2719896
OMFGGGGGGGG IT FIXED IT MAN THANK YOU SO FRIGGING TONS MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THAT I DONT HAVE TO GO TO ****TY SERVICE CENTERS OH HELL YEEEEAAAAA GODDDD

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk

edwardpage
Old
Thanks Meter 32
thats good
dont forget to hit thanks
be INSANE and hit the THANKS button

vicky4india
Old
(Last edited by vicky4india; 24th June 2014 at 07:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
That quoted thread or question was posted by me. And still I am waiting for help nothing worked for me. I tried adjusting the pin via toothpick as suggested by websites. Stock rom custom rom stock kernel kash kernel nothing worked. Pin change not provide solution. Micromax cc says no problem in hardware (they are unable to find out the problem). Now developers and experts of xda only can help. Or if someone can guide how to direct it to battery my mean using shunt so I can charge battery while on. Please help

My original question in thread was "
Please help.My micromax A116 not charging while swichted on.If i Swiched off than connect charger it charges perfactly .All usb function ie otg drive otg mouse working perfactly.Even I flashed it with stock rom,calibrate battery flash other rom .But still it is not charging while it is on .So every tome it discharged I have to switc it off than charge in same switch off mode.Even i give it to the mobile service center they told there is no fault in board neither in battery."

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app