Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need help for my galaxy s vibrant

OP MeMattUhelpMe

16th June 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I am fairly new to android world and I am having a problem with my samsung galaxy s vibrant.

Does anyone have these?

1. A .tar file
2. A .pit file

If anyone could help me get these it would be real nice, I've searched endlessly on the internet for 3 days still can't find it.

Thanks.
20th June 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #2  
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Flag Immersed in Dark Matter
Thanks Meter: 9,913

7,004 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMattUhelpMe

I am fairly new to android world and I am having a problem with my samsung galaxy s vibrant.

Does anyone have these?

1. A .tar file
2. A .pit file

If anyone could help me get these it would be real nice, I've searched endlessly on the internet for 3 days still can't find it.

Thanks.

3 Days on the Internet? All you had to do is go into the Development section and look at my Repo thread or N00b's bible thread. They are in either one and both are stickied at the top.

***These are only for the SGH-t959 and not the t959V. How do you know which is which? Go into Settings>About Phone and see there or of you have the V version, you will have a front facing camera. If you do have the 959V, then you cannot flash these in Odin.

Let me know if either downloads don work for some reason and I will reupload to my Repo thread. Just quote me and I will get the notification. Good luck.
24th June 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #3  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Removed/redundant
Last edited by UnholyKing; 24th June 2014 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Post answered as I posted mine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread