Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,645 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help for my galaxy s vibrant

Tip us?

MeMattUhelpMe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need help for my galaxy s vibrant

I am fairly new to android world and I am having a problem with my samsung galaxy s vibrant.

Does anyone have these?

1. A .tar file
2. A .pit file

If anyone could help me get these it would be real nice, I've searched endlessly on the internet for 3 days still can't find it.

Thanks.

Woody
Old
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 8639
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMattUhelpMe View Post
I am fairly new to android world and I am having a problem with my samsung galaxy s vibrant.

Does anyone have these?

1. A .tar file
2. A .pit file

If anyone could help me get these it would be real nice, I've searched endlessly on the internet for 3 days still can't find it.

Thanks.
3 Days on the Internet? All you had to do is go into the Development section and look at my Repo thread or N00b's bible thread. They are in either one and both are stickied at the top.

***These are only for the SGH-t959 and not the t959V. How do you know which is which? Go into Settings>About Phone and see there or of you have the V version, you will have a front facing camera. If you do have the 959V, then you cannot flash these in Odin.

Let me know if either downloads don work for some reason and I will reupload to my Repo thread. Just quote me and I will get the notification. Good luck.
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)

UnholyKing
Old
(Last edited by UnholyKing; 24th June 2014 at 08:27 PM.) Reason: Post answered as I posted mine
Thanks Meter 0
Removed/redundant