XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

[Q] CyanogenMod Problem in N7100!!!

OP agenter7

22nd June 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

3 posts
I love CyanogenMod. But there is a problem that, whenever I open camera a message appears "Can't connect to your camera" any solution guys?
22nd June 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Go back to stock?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
22nd June 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

31 posts
It's the one thing that had me go over to phantom rom from cm 10.2, i'm just waiting for the guys to sort it out.
22nd June 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #4  
Flag ruski krstur
Thanks Meter: 18

164 posts
More
I understend roting and ading custom rom to devices like i have before like xperia x8 . But now wit note 2 all working flawesly so i dont understend puting custom rom. All those custom roms have some bugs

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to vislavskid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1,643

2,738 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vislavskid

I understend roting and ading custom rom to devices like i have before like xperia x8 . But now wit note 2 all working flawesly so i dont understend puting custom rom. All those custom roms have some bugs

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The so called bugs you state are only in custom roms that have ported N3 and S5 features.If you want to flash a custom note II 4.4.2 with few tweaks then they are almost flawless.Also I've tried few custom roms with ported n3 and s5 features are 99% bug free.I agree sometimes porting features does break something else but that's what rooting and custom roms are all about.It's trial and error.In the end it comes down what each user prefers.I personally keep switching between 4.4.2 ROM which is heavily modded with S5 and Note 3 features but when i get bored of the heavy customizations I switch to 4.4.2 stock note 2 custom ROM. At times I even switch to AOSP ROM just to get away from touchwiz.XDA is all about preference and the user will get whatever he wishes on here.
24th June 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 6

31 posts
I can't stand touchwiz messaging ui, i was wondering if i could just have the standard AOSP one in phantom rom? Any ideas? Also i can't stand the touchwiz widget for microsoft exchange, the standard Android or CM one is far more superior. I don't like merging all my email and messaging into one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread