Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,242 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ringer settings issue

Tip us?

bskarpa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Default Ringer settings issue

I seem to remember there being a setting somewhere, where you can adjust the ringer and notifications together or separate. However, I cannot find this setting again and when I hit my volume rocker up/down the ringer comes up with the gear icon but when I click the gear nothing else pops up. It used to pop up with notifications, media and system all with sliders. Does anyone remember where this setting is? Just wondering if I'm missing it. I'm on Baja 15 ROM 4.4.2

Take a sec and hit thanks if I helped or if you're in a good mood!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403636931921.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	2815602   Click image for larger version

Name:	1403637093521.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	2815604  

airmaxx23
Old
(Last edited by airmaxx23; 24th June 2014 at 08:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by bskarpa View Post
I seem to remember there being a setting somewhere, where you can adjust the ringer and notifications together or separate. However, I cannot find this setting again and when I hit my volume rocker up/down the ringer comes up with the gear icon but when I click the gear nothing else pops up. It used to pop up with notifications, media and system all with sliders. Does anyone remember where this setting is? Just wondering if I'm missing it. I'm on Baja 15 ROM 4.4.2

Do you have Gravity Box installed? If you do go into Media Tweaks and put a check mark in Expandable Volume Panel.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"
The Following User Says Thank You to airmaxx23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bskarpa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
Do you have Gravity Box installed? If you do go into Media Tweaks and put a check mark in Expandable Volume Panel.
Dude ur awesome!!! Thanks a million. I've been trying to figure this out for 2 days. This is the first time using Gravity Box.

The Following User Says Thank You to bskarpa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by bskarpa View Post
Dude ur awesome!!! Thanks a million. I've been trying to figure this out for 2 days. This is the first time using Gravity Box.

Thanks, I ran into the same thing yesterday and it was driving me nuts for a while.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

bskarpa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
Thanks, I ran into the same thing yesterday and it was driving me nuts for a while.
Me 2! It was like OCD was kicking in haha