Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,020 Members 54,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z4root.1.3.0.apk

Tip us?
 
factorydefault000
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 130
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Z4root.1.3.0.apk

Has anyone used this in desire x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
 
Will_Xda
Old
#2  
Will_Xda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 531
Posts: 1,088
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Leicester
Quote:
Originally Posted by factorydefault000 View Post
Has anyone used this in desire x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
Z4 won't work on DX, find a way to unlockbootloader without wires (if possible) and then install recovery and flash Supersu as suggested in the other thread. ..... this might sound a bit stupid but you have tried a different wire haven't you ??
 

My youtube channel can be found here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnR...B-pDDfw/videos


The Following User Says Thank You to Will_Xda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
factorydefault000
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 130
Join Date: Oct 2012
Used different cables from HTC ones to after market ans diffrent pcs and operating systems can charge but no data don't know why just one day seems to have stoped working

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
 
Will_Xda
Old
#4  
Will_Xda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 531
Posts: 1,088
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Leicester
Quote:
Originally Posted by factorydefault000 View Post
Used different cables from HTC ones to after market ans diffrent pcs and operating systems can charge but no data don't know why just one day seems to have stoped working

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
Go into bootloader (volume down and power button when phone is off) and connect usb. If it then says fastboot usb. You should be okay

Also Do you get any messages on computer ? (E.g. device not recognized)
 

My youtube channel can be found here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnR...B-pDDfw/videos


 
factorydefault000
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 130
Join Date: Oct 2012
Dont get any error messages or anything the pc will just not see the phone I want to root it so I can UAE my sd card as the memory for it so I can use more apps

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
 
Will_Xda
Old
#6  
Will_Xda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 531
Posts: 1,088
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Leicester
Quote:
Originally Posted by factorydefault000 View Post
Dont get any error messages or anything the pc will just not see the phone I want to root it so I can UAE my sd card as the memory for it so I can use more apps

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
did you try what i said (going into bootloader and plugging in usb lead) ?
 

My youtube channel can be found here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnR...B-pDDfw/videos


 
factorydefault000
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 130
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_Xda View Post
did you try what i said (going into bootloader and plugging in usb lead) ?
says device has malfunctioned and windows does not recognise this device

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


MediaTek Continues Steps Towards Being Developer-Friendly

Not too long ago MediaTek was very closed off towards the mobile developer … more

Sony PS4 Remote Play Ported to All Android Devices

Im pretty sure that every informed gamer out there perked their ears up when Sony came out … more

Change Your Samsung Galaxy S2’s Dialer Background in Real Time

As with anything, if youve looked at something long enough, things can … more

Increase Your Multitasking Workflow with C-Floating Windows

Technology has put life on the fast track. Lazy, relaxed days have turned into … more