Wordsnap is an addictive word game where you play online against your friends and other random players. The objective in Wordsnap is to create as many valid words as possible by combining up to 8 letters. A game consists of three rounds and each round lasts for 2 minutes. In each round some of the letters are marked with bonus tags which adds more points when used to form a word.
Each player is assigned a rating which increases/decreases as games are won or lost. By comparing your rating against other players your position in the Global Leaderboard is determined.
As with many other multiplayer games it is also possible for players to chat with each other during and after a game.
Currently the following language dictionaries are supported:
Forum Rule 11. Donít post with the intention of selling something.
- Donít use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
- Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless youíre posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
- Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
- Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
- Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)