Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

failing odin trying to go back to stock rom.

OP sah0724

21st June 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

202 posts
failing odin 1.85 and 3.07, flashing the stock 4.2 rom and it's failing, I don't see a stock 4.4.2 rom for sprint online so I'm using this one. It's failing odin, what needs to be done?
21st June 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,675

8,316 posts
More
You CANNOT go back to an older version on android via ODIN. This has been covered countless times. Grab NAE tar and flash it via odin. There is a thread in development section with the download link that is on the first page. Since you say you cannot find it.means that you have not searched.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniel4653 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

202 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

You CANNOT go back to an older version on android via ODIN. This has been covered countless times. Grab NAE tar and flash it via odin. There is a thread in development section with the download link that is on the first page. Since you say you cannot find it.means that you have not searched.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

don't know what nae tar means, I will do that now.
The Following User Says Thank You to sah0724 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

202 posts
just flashed, getting many acore process stopped errors, keeps on coming up can't get a clean flash, it's flashing over the old rom.
22nd June 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dover, Delaware

31 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sah0724

failing odin 1.85 and 3.07, flashing the stock 4.2 rom and it's failing, I don't see a stock 4.4.2 rom for sprint online so I'm using this one. It's failing odin, what needs to be done?

try here. there is a stock version in the list. also try disconnecting the phone at the end when Odin wants says done and goes to reboot and manually rebooting. sometimes it helps

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2303917
24th June 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #6  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-town
Thanks Meter: 7,597

4,698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sah0724

just flashed, getting many acore process stopped errors, keeps on coming up can't get a clean flash, it's flashing over the old rom.

You will need to go into recovery mode and do a data wipe to resolve.
I learned this one the hard way but the jump from 4.2 to 4.4 seems too wide to do by Odin in a single flash.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread