Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,817 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Latest STABLE Cyanogenmod or other rom for Boost Mobile Variant

Tip us?

Kcirrab
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb [Q] Latest STABLE Cyanogenmod or other rom for Boost Mobile Variant

I would like to find a Rom for My Boost Mobile Galaxy S 3. I have used a couple different roms and none were very stable, Kept getting "android UI has stopped" issues. I am looking for the latest stable custom rom for Galaxy S 3 Boost Mobile Variant.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1328
By CM or other do you mean other AOSP type, or TouchWiz included? ND8 /NDC TouchWiz 4.4.2 is very, very stable.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

@n00b-xda-disciple's Wicked X Video review

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v2.2, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

Kcirrab
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I am cool with a touchwiz ROM but I want to be able to tether and stuff like a aosp ROM. Really prefer an aosp Rom. Though. Link to that touch wiz ROM?

Thanks cheers

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1328
Almost every TouchWiz ROM has native free tethering any more. It's easy to flash it on stock rooted TouchWiz, too.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2750674
or
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2774902

The first one is Wicked X. Stone of the early versions you still had to flash the tethering mod after, he might have it all worked out by now.

The second is what I'm running now, and he's making it more and more to look like AOSP, like all the way, so maybe you'd like it better. I believe it includes tethering and haven't tested that yet but again if not it's easy to flash.

You have to Odin the stock ND8 tar the first time before you flash any ND8 or NDC TouchWiz 4.4.2 ROMs. You'll find it in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2738533

That will wipe your internal storage so back that up first. The Odin the latest Philz Touch Recovery, use it to re-root, then flash away.

Never Odin anything older than ND8 after that or you'll brick your phone. You can still flash from recovery anything you want except not an older modem, too.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

@n00b-xda-disciple's Wicked X Video review

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v2.2, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.