Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 52,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Has anyone gotten the Optimum App working?

Tip us?

jmichaels1982
Old
Thanks Meter 258
Default yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaske View Post
Do you guys have the problem with an error and flashing of the screen / stealing focus from other apps every second?

great info... going for that update now. Wish it was auto update! I am on the ATT Note 3 though
Yep thats the xposed bug every one experiences on optimum app
Ask not what your developer can do for you, ask what you can do for your developer.

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

breakerfall
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichaels1982 View Post
Xposed developer posted a fix for optimum, which would start the app, to control your dvr and such, but it didn't fix the live tv steam for me. Go to xposed and make sure you are up to date on the frame work and search IrdetoFix [1.0]. let us know if you can stream tv with it.
Just found this module a few minutes ago and about pooped myself, then I loaded it and found that LiveTV still doesn't work. Did you ever get it working?

jmichaels1982
Old
Thanks Meter 258
Default Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakerfall View Post
Just found this module a few minutes ago and about pooped myself, then I loaded it and found that LiveTV still doesn't work. Did you ever get it working?
Never, and I didn't want to bother the dev anymore.
Ask not what your developer can do for you, ask what you can do for your developer.

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.