I'm looking for some help about Proximity Sensors. Seems like there's a lot of discussion... but not many solutions.
I currently run CM10.2 on JFLTEXX (Samsung Galaxy S4). After a little while, my prox sensor crapped out and stopped working. I tried disabling from sensors.so file, but i ended up disabling all my sensors (accellerometer, light sensor, etc). I tried taking it apart and cleaning it but that only worked for a few weeks. I've ALSO tried the recalibration and resetting echo 0 and echo 1, but that doesn't work either. I know you can keep the screen on during calls via option, but Skype messes up too and other apps.
I am on one last solution before giving up on this ROM (or phone...). I am trying the Hardware Disabler app but I need to know which driver is the driver for Proximity Sensor. Here's the list:
- 21-0030 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/an30259a/
- 17-0077 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/bcm2079x-i2c/
- 16-0020 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/cypress_touchkey/
- 12-0025 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/dummy/
- 120048 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/dummy/
- 13-006c under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/ice4/
- 4-003e under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/jc/
- 12-0066 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/max77693/
- 7-006a under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/s5k6b2yx/
- 11-0036 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/sec-fuelgauge/
- 9-0064 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/sii8240_cbus/
- 9-004d under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/sii8240_disc/
- 9-0049 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/sii8240_hdmi/
- 9-0039 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/sii9240_tmds/
- 9-0059 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/sii8240_tpi/
- 2-0081 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/ssp/
- 3-0020 under /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/synaptics_rmi4_i2c/
Which one of the above is the proximity sensor driver?
Really would appreciate the help. I know a lot of other people are looking for this kind of information and did a ton of Google search before I came to post here.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.