Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 50,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My phone is dead...Help Required

Tip us?

kannada
Old
(Last edited by kannada; 22nd June 2014 at 11:00 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] My phone is dead...Help Required

Hello All,

I was putting custom Rom CM11 to my system. I tried installing but it was stuck in Boot loop. Now it ran out of battery. Now it does not start. When I try to charge it get struck at M logo. I am not able to go to bootloader or recovery. Tried everthing... I left to charge overnight but not charging.. I even get M logo when I put it charge and remove the battery...My system 1 has GApps and system 3 has CM 11. I don't know if its not working because of something I did while installing..I tried removing battery and putting it back...So can you help getting it working.

Regards.

darth_nihar
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by kannada View Post
Hello All,

I was putting custom Rom CM11 to my system. I tried installing but it was stuck in Boot loop. Now it ran out of battery. Now it does not start. When I try to charge it get struck at M logo. I am not able to go to bootloader or recovery. Tried everthing... I left to charge overnight but not charging.. I even get M logo when I put it charge and remove the battery...My system 1 has GApps and system 3 has CM 11. I don't know if its not working because of something I did while installing..I tried removing battery and putting it back...So can you help getting it working.

Regards.
U will need to charge the battery externally using a external battery charger or McGruyver method just Google it will solve ur issue.
♪♫♪ If you liked it then you should have put a THANK on it ♪♫♪