Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][4.2.2]ColorOS 2.0 for Galaxy Note II(N7105)

OP gtbluesky

17th June 2014, 09:26 AM   |  #21  
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 32

200 posts
More
interesting looking rom.
will try this out soon
17th June 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #22  
Flag richmond
Thanks Meter: 56

221 posts
More
i was able to flash this on my sgh-t889 although i am experiencing some issues with data and wifi. they drop out/disconnect pretty consistently, anyone else having this issue? other than that its a beautiful os now all i need is the find 7 haha
21st June 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Donate to Me
More
Great ROM, I tried it a few days during this week. The reason why I had to replace it again was that it sometimes fail in 3G/4G coonection, but it could be a Europe related problem (had with other ROMS too, even messing with radios).

It's the first time I find a MIUI-like ROM that supports so many languages out of the box. Impressive!

-- EDIT --
Didn't notice that Squilchi is having the same problem...yeah! :/ It could be a ROM issue then.
Last edited by phaberest; 21st June 2014 at 05:49 AM.
25th June 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #24  
Flag richmond
Thanks Meter: 56

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaberest

Great ROM, I tried it a few days during this week. The reason why I had to replace it again was that it sometimes fail in 3G/4G coonection, but it could be a Europe related problem (had with other ROMS too, even messing with radios).

It's the first time I find a MIUI-like ROM that supports so many languages out of the box. Impressive!

-- EDIT --
Didn't notice that Squilchi is having the same problem...yeah! :/ It could be a ROM issue then.

Im really not sure what was up with it im in the u.s. so that could be it. I fell in love with the ui and the gestures! right now Im thinking of flashing back to it just because of that haha(im a flashaholic.) For me it would not show any signal bars but I still recieved service. But my wifi would sometimes not stay connected or just disconnect when I locked my phone. Id have to re input the password to get it to work sometimes. I really want to get my hands on the find 7 it is such an impressive device.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread