Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Flashed the nc5 modem and now I can't call o.o

OP sevron

26th May 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

273 posts
More
I flashed the nc5 modem a day it's all been fine but I can't call anyone now. It dials but I don't hear anything and others can't hear me. Anyone else experiencing this on my and the nc5 modem. It was from the thread around here with the modem only.

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
27th May 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,267

4,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevron

I flashed the nc5 modem a day it's all been fine but I can't call anyone now. It dials but I don't hear anything and others can't hear me. Anyone else experiencing this on my and the nc5 modem. It was from the thread around here with the modem only.

Thanks.

What is build is your bootloader? Flash the corresponding non-hlos modem and see if that helps. If not then probably either try a different ROM or a No Wipe Odin image.

27th May 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #3  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 834

2,452 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

What is build is your bootloader? Flash the corresponding non-hlos modem and see if that helps. If not then probably either try a different ROM or a No Wipe Odin image.

Gotta say watching the last couple days of s4 people going to HD 16 and having to do downgrade/upgrade process has not been disappointing.....hanging back has served me well

sent by safestrap enabled bajarom
The Following User Says Thank You to decaturbob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma

4,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturbob

Gotta say watching the last couple days of s4 people going to HD 16 and having to do downgrade/upgrade process has not been disappointing.....hanging back has served me well

Yea what a nightmare it's been huh? Almost all the questions in q&a have been to do with the NC5 upgrade/downgrade/root deal and all the problems that come with it. Gotta say if I still had the fully locked down S4 and not this MDK one I probably would have just done what you did.... Wait and see.

27th May 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 325

1,014 posts
More
Quote:

Yea what a nightmare it's been huh? Almost all the questions in q&a have been to do with the NC5 upgrade/downgrade/root deal and all the problems that come with it. Gotta say if I still had the fully locked down S4 and not this MDK one I probably would have just done what you did.... Wait and see.

I don't get it. I took the OTA, followed the directions to downgrade, root, then upgrade (and keep root), flash Hyperdrive 16 (then 16.1) and have had zero problems. Every step worked perfectly the first time.
27th May 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma

4,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riker147

I don't get it. I took the OTA, followed the directions to downgrade, root, then upgrade (and keep root), flash Hyperdrive 16 (then 16.1) and have had zero problems. Every step worked perfectly the first time.

Well I guess q great deal of people aren't to familiar with Odin and then hop right into something like that you know.. Just have to read the instructions and have all the needed files and be 110% sure your ready

27th May 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #7  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 834

2,452 posts
Quote:

Well I guess q great deal of people aren't to familiar with Odin and then hop right into something like that you know.. Just have to read the instructions and have all the needed files and be 110% sure your ready

Jump first...then look.

10th June 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 10

66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevron

Thanks.

i'm having the same problem now..i have the mdk bootloader...bluetooth seems to still work, its the only way i can send/receive calls...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
25th June 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 4

12 posts
I'm having the same problem, has anyone had any break through concerning this information technology question.. I got problems and jokes! there is a work around Ive found but it's annoying. once conect ress the speaker button and yo can here them and they can here you. click back to spaker off and it's working fine waa laa.... It's a terrible bug though
Last edited by mgraham80823; 25th June 2014 at 04:17 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread