Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 38,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wifi not working on Hyperdrive 16.1

Tip us?

oiram14
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnikeJSB View Post
Make sure you have the latest SuperSU, though. I already had HyperDrive 16.1 installed on NC5 BL, and Towelroot let me root once again. Put the "gogolies-wififix-VZW-FN2-NC2-w-modules-SS.zip" file on your SD card. Make sure you have SELinux mode set to "Permissive" with SELinux Mode Changer. Then, get SafeStrap 3.72 and the new SuperSU 2.00. Give SS the permissions in SU, open SS and reboot to flash the "gogolies-wififix-VZW-FN2-NC2-w-modules-SS.zip" file. Reboot, and you should have Wi-Fi again!
So what order did you flash everything in? Can I flash everything in 1 flash or do I need to do them separately?
Thanks

ShnikeJSB
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I did it in the order I said. I was on HyperDrive 16.1 with the NC5 bootloader and no wifi, and was not rooted. Thus, I installed Towelroot when it came out and used it to root. One I was rooted again, I installed SuperSU 2.00 and set it up. Then I installed SELinux Mode Changer, launched it, granted it root access through the SU popup and set it to "Permissive". Rebooted after that to be safe, then installed SafeStrap 3.72, launched it, granted root permissions, installed the Recovery, then Reboot to Recovery. When rebooted to SafeStrap, I flashed the gogolie fix file that I had already put on my external sd card. I then cleared cache and davlik and rebooted. I had wifi after that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ShnikeJSB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]