Ask a question

No registration required

Problem with Galaxy Note GT N7000..Plz Help

OP Srajal Ag

24th June 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Guyz i hav a problem in my gt n7000 which i bought 2yrs back ....i have latest version i.e jb 4.1.1 installed on my phone ....the problem is that the internal memory of 1.97 gb stated as phone memory gets full in a day even without downloading a single app ....i hav factory reset the phone mzny times but the phone memory gets fulled in a day or two ....with this the phone stops receiving signals .....plz help me guys what to do ....customer center hav also tried a lot but nothing happened ....will rooting help ????if yes then plz provide my a link and a video to root my phone ....

Also how to downgrade my jelly bean to icecream sandwitch ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Srajal Ag; 24th June 2014 at 10:29 PM.
24th June 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag ಠ_ಠ
Thanks Meter: 185

363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srajal Ag

Guyz i hav a problem in my gt n7000 which i bought 2yrs back ....i have latest version i.e jb 4.1.1 installed on my phone ....the problem is that the internal memory of 1.97 gb stated as phone memory gets full in a day even without down a single app ....i hav factory reset the phone mzny times but the phone memory gets fulled in a day or two ....with this the phone starts receiving signals .....plz help me guys what to do ....customer center hav alao tried a lot but nothing happened ....will rooting help ????if yes then plz provide my a link and a video to root my phone ....

Also how to deupgrade my jelly bean to icecream sandwitch ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do not want to go to ICS, risk of bricking.
For the rest, i have no idea what you are talking about.
25th June 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 235

702 posts
@Srajal Ag you can root your phone and then you would have access to Data folder under which you would find logs and lost+found which creates lots of files and takes up the space, you can delete them once you have root access. You can search for Dr. Ketan's thread on how to root. you need philz kernel (.zip version) matching your build number, put the .zip file on external sd card and reboot to recovery (volume up+power+home button) and from there flash the .zip file and you should have cwm and root. Then you can install any file explorer like root explorer grant root access to it and delete those files at the said location above.
The Following User Says Thank You to treacherous_hawk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread