Nvidia Shield Tablet Updated to Version 2.2.1

more

Lolistat – Statusbar Coloring Module

more

Flat Style Icons for Root Explorer

more

Watches: Luxurious Frivolity vs. Humble Practicality

The post Watches: Luxurious Frivolity vs. Humble Practicality appeared first on … more
Post Reply

BEST ROM FOR VERIZON M8 on T-Mobile

OP 716Rob

1st June 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
What is the most stable Rom, for some one using a verizon m8 on the T-Mobile network.?
richii0207
2nd June 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 716Rob

What is the most stable Rom, for some one using a verizon m8 on the T-Mobile network.?

Stock is always most stable. Aside from that, it's all preference. Can't help you there.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
2nd June 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
623 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
ROM really shouldn't make any difference for any carrier.
3rd June 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by richii0207

Stock is always most stable. Aside from that, it's all preference. Can't help you there.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app



Isn't there issue with using mms when using the stock ROM with tmobile
23rd June 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Brandon, FL
Thanks Meter: 44
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsach

Isn't there issue with using mms when using the stock ROM with tmobile

I used this method last night, worked great! Make sure to give them thanks


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2710720
24th June 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbernardo13

I used this method last night, worked great! Make sure to give them thanks


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2710720


I went through these instruction when I initially got my Verizon M8, the only issue that I was having is that when LTE is on, you cannot make calls every once in a while. The call just ends as soon as you dial. You have to enable and then diasble airplane mode for the phone to start working again. I you turn LTE off, then everthing works without any issue
25th June 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Brandon, FL
Thanks Meter: 44
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsach

I went through these instruction when I initially got my Verizon M8, the only issue that I was having is that when LTE is on, you cannot make calls every once in a while. The call just ends as soon as you dial. You have to enable and then diasble airplane mode for the phone to start working again. I you turn LTE off, then everthing works without any issue

That rom gets it working perfectly. I'm using it right now, on lte, sending and receiving calls and sms

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
25th June 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbernardo13

That rom gets it working perfectly. I'm using it right now, on lte, sending and receiving calls and sms

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app


I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes