Pixie Dust – XDA Game Time!

more

Droid Turbo & Moto Maxx Compatibility Guide

more

YU “Project Caesar” with CM12 to Launch in India in April

The post YU “Project Caesar” with CM12 to Launch in India … more

Five New Forums for Latest Phones, Tablet and Smartwatch

The post Five New Forums for Latest Phones, Tablet and Smartwatch appeared first on … more
Post Reply

[Q] MyPhoneExplorer

OP maid

24th June 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
I am using this great App but I am now getting Obex errors and cant delete anything from the SD Card through my PC only on the phone.

Does anyone have any ideas or a program as good as this one.
24th June 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #2  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 4,888
 
10,592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maid

I am using this great App but I am now getting Obex errors and cant delete anything from the SD Card through my PC only on the phone.

Does anyone have any ideas or a program as good as this one.

You will need to apply the third party write to SD card fix for KK Roms. You will need root.

I have myphoneexplorer working fine, I have used it for years
24th June 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

You will need to apply the third party write to SD card fix for KK Roms. You will need root.

I have myphoneexplorer working fine, I have used it for years

I have tried to get info on rooting but it seems very hard and I don't wish to brick my phone
24th June 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #4  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 4,888
 
10,592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maid

I have tried to get info on rooting but it seems very hard and I don't wish to brick my phone

Its not too hard, check my signature

or just google towel root
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

Its not too hard, check my signature

or just google towel root

how do i check a signature?

I have gone to towelroot.com but there is something wrong there clicked on the icon and nothing there downloads.
25th June 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #6  
sruba209's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 25
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
@maid : to check a signature , just click on the links below any users post . In this case , he is referring to "How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat". Go through the link properly before trying it out.... its an amazing guide...also dont forget to thank @gregbradley
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes