HTC one max m8 rumored...

Search This thread

NikeGolfer

May 22, 2011
Assuming this rumor is accurate, I don't see shrinking down to a 5.2" display as an upgrade either. An upgrade in my opinion would be to keep the current physical size but increase the other specs to match that of the upcoming G3.

Reactions: markawashington

Weudel

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 18, 2010
Maybe 6.2"?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Guessphx

Jan 25, 2013
Phoenix
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Im assuming since they called it a phablet it will be phablet size. Im guessing that was a typo. But ill definitely be getting one if they out do themselves. If it is just a big m8 idk if I will be grabbing one. Im thinking they better top the competition with this one. That means upgraded camera possibly 4.4.3 minimum!

cstrife999

Jun 18, 2010
Hermitage
I actually like the 5.2 size I doubt it's a misprint. The 5" droid DNA was referenced as a phablet so anything like that should be referenced as one.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app

jwhood

Mar 4, 2011
baltimore,md
I will never go back to a phone under 5'9 I can't belive I wasted so many of my younger years o 4'3 and 4'7 phones!!!lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5.2 inch screen????? They call that a phablet??? Looks like im going to be sticking with my max for a full 2 years
    Assuming this rumor is accurate, I don't see shrinking down to a 5.2" display as an upgrade either. An upgrade in my opinion would be to keep the current physical size but increase the other specs to match that of the upcoming G3.