Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 40,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Company that will take your note 2 back to stock.

Tip us?

glockman4519
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default Company that will take your note 2 back to stock.

I was reading in the forum about a company out of Texas that can take your phone back to stock with unlocked bootloader. I even emailed them for answers to a couple of questions that I had and they answered me back with what I needed. I am now ready to send my phone out to be fixed. Now I lost the email and for the life of me can not find that post again. If anybody knows where this imformation is, please post it here for me or give me the link.
Thank you.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

WhiteEVO
Old
Thanks Meter 31
http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...grade-service/
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteEVO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glockman4519
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Thank you very much. I'm going to send it out on Monday. I Can't wait to get my old phone back.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to glockman4519 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glockman4519
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
I sent my phone in today for the downgrade service. I will either post here or start a new thread when I get my phone back and let you all know how it turned out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to glockman4519 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WhiteEVO
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Been wanting to do this, but might just wait till its time to upgrade and move away from Samsung... Looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

BlakeDC
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Any results yet?

morbeious
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Why would you pay to go back to stock if you rooted it, why not just reload the stock ROM?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app

mikespe
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbeious View Post
Why would you pay to go back to stock if you rooted it, why not just reload the stock ROM?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app
Because they will go back to 4.1.1 which is an unlocked bootloader...THEN you can install ANY compatible rom without using safestrap

morbeious
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Seems kinda lazy to me.. Why even been in this type of forum if you aren't up to doing it yourself. Might as well get that other phone which we won't utter its name lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BluGuy
Old
(Last edited by BluGuy; 10th July 2014 at 06:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbeious View Post
Seems kinda lazy to me.. Why even been in this type of forum if you aren't up to doing it yourself. Might as well get that other phone which we won't utter its name lol

Because if you took the 4.3 or higher Ota or have a phone pre-installed with it, then you can't revert back to an older version of Android where the bootloader can be unlocked. This service is supposed to be able to do that with the hardware they have.