Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] xolo q1010i

Tip us?

roshansanasam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] xolo q1010i

i have an unrooted xolo q1010i, i was thinkin of rooting it but one problem im encountering is when i try to reboot my phone in the stock recovery it boots u saying factory mode n gives this silly options of running tests n stuffs...
plz help...

maxsan20
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by roshansanasam View Post
i have an unrooted xolo q1010i, i was thinkin of rooting it but one problem im encountering is when i try to reboot my phone in the stock recovery it boots u saying factory mode n gives this silly options of running tests n stuffs...
plz help...
hay Bro ist i didn't understand what u wana say, for rooting u don't need to go in stock recovery just try follow step and u'r done

Download and install Framaroot
Open the application
Select "SuperSU" (Superuser isn't good)
Click on Barahir
You will now see a popup. Reboot your device now and you are rooted!!

Please PressTHANKS it cost you nothing.

DEVICE:
Xolo Q1010i
ROM: Stock RoM

maxritz
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Default FLash CTR

Hi Mate. Simple. Flash the Carliv Touch recovery from sptools. you will get the recovery mode.

Krishnas096
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default my phone doesnt get flashed by sp flashtools

I tried flashing CTR recovery by Chirag jain on the other forum on my phone but whenever i switch off my phone and connect it and clicking on download in the sp flash tools, it doesnt do anything..
Help please... i am very desperate to root my phone but unable to do so..
Thanks.

pushpak_bhoir
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i have a Kitkat update on my xolo.. still no root for it.. 😡

Sent from my Q1010i using XDA mobile app

sas99
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
plz help...
Btiozs hgoy csoikfazst akrzas

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote:
plz help...
Sorry, not here!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III LTE I9305
ROM: Galaxy S5Project

K.khiladi
Old
(Last edited by K.khiladi; 12th August 2014 at 02:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
plz help...
To get into the stock recovery, you need to press the power button and volume up button simultaneously when the phone is switched off.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushpak_bhoir View Post
i have a Kitkat update on my xolo.. still no root for it.. 😡

Sent from my Q1010i using XDA mobile app
Hey,
Kitkat build of xolo q1010i can't be rooted by framaroot app. To root it, you need to flash the custom recovery first and then flash the super su zip file.[COLOR="Silver"]

Sent from my Q1010i using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishnas096 View Post
I tried flashing CTR recovery by Chirag jain on the other forum on my phone but whenever i switch off my phone and connect it and clicking on download in the sp flash tools, it doesnt do anything..
Help please... i am very desperate to root my phone but unable to do so..
Thanks.
You have to click the download button first and after that you have to connect your phone to the computer in switched off mode.

Sent from my Q1010i using XDA Free mobile app