Post Reply

[Q] RESTORE from kitkat back to 4.2.2

OP luscious1588

25th June 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
i have sph-l600 and i updated to kitkat ota and then tried downgrading back to earlier version now its bricked if anyone knows of a way to correct please let me know thanks
25th June 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #2  
Aeyan Ashraf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 960
 
403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Download 4.2.2 stock firmware from sammobile . Open phone in download mode and connect via usb to pc . Flash the file through odin .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Aeyan Ashraf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeyan Ashraf

Download 4.2.2 stock firmware from sammobile . Open phone in download mode and connect via usb to pc . Flash the file through odin .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app

I get an error that says SW Check Fail: Fused 2 > Binary 1 or something to that effect. Any extra steps I need to take?
26th June 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jca126

I get an error that says SW Check Fail: Fused 2 > Binary 1 or something to that effect. Any extra steps I need to take?

I am also having this same issue on my SGH-I527.

Kies is not working at all.

I think if we can get the STOCK AT&T KitKat Firmware we might be able to save it.
26th June 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #5  
Aeyan Ashraf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 960
 
403 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jca126

I get an error that says SW Check Fail: Fused 2 > Binary 1 or something to that effect. Any extra steps I need to take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitromuscle

I am also having this same issue on my SGH-I527.

Kies is not working at all.

I think if we can get the STOCK AT&T KitKat Firmware we might be able to save it.

For Galaxy Mega 6.3 (Sprint CDMA) - http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2...download=26070
For other models of Mega Search Here
Download it 'free download' on your pc
Now download ODIN
Steps -
1)Unzip Odin in one folder and your firmware in any other folder in pc
2)Open Odin with 'run as administrator' in pc
3)Click on PDA and go and select the your unzipped firmware(where you unzipped it) in pc
4) now remove and re-insert your battery of the phone. now press vol down + home + power button . Then press vol up .
5) You will see a Green android logo .
6)connect your phone to pc via usb cable . You will see "Com....." in a blue light . It means all is ok .
7) Click on start . Wait till your phone reboots automatically . Enjoy!!!!!!!
I will soon make a deatiled tutorial on xda with pics .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes