Default Strange HTC One bug?

Hello! Usually I am able to do research and fix my own problems that I have had with my HTC but this time it seems to be different.
I have a T-Mobile HTC One that has Insertcoin 3.0.3 installed with Kangaroo Kernel v100.

The phone is rooted and unlocked and the bootloader reads as follows:

***Unlocked***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-TMOBO010
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-4T.27.3218.14
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-
eMMC-boot 2048MB
May 9 2014,15:57:530

Before going to work last night I was checking facebook when all of the sudden my phone froze. Naturally I just held down the power button and waited it to boot back up. While I was distracted by the tv I glanced back down to my phone and realized it was just a black screen. I tried to re-reboot and same thing happened. (The phone starts and displays the HTC screen but does not get to the boot animation)

Next I tried to boot into recovery but once I enter the bootloader and select an option my phone freezes and I have to power it down. Same thing happends to all of the options... Fastboot, recovery, factory reset, ect.

Another strange thing is that the phone flashes a red light opposed to a solid red light when I plug it in to charge. The phone is completely cool and it is not overheating.

I'd really like to be able to fix the phone or at least be able to re-lock it so I can send it to T-Mobile for repairs if needed.

The phone has been working fine the whole day before the incident.

P.S. I just realized the bootloader displays the OS as empty?