Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] zen ultrafone lost root

OP soorajsa

18th June 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i installed calvin touch recovery on my zen ultrafone 701 hd and flashed note3 custom rom.but i accidently lost the root access.After that phone is stuck on the logo screen.I cant flash stock or custom roms since i have no root(Flash tool saying no NAND FLASH).

So i need to know is there any way to root my phone using flashtool or can i flash my phone with any roms which doesnt need root access??

Pls help me.!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th June 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by soorajsa

i installed calvin touch recovery on my zen ultrafone 701 hd and flashed note3 custom rom.but i accidently lost the root access.After that phone is stuck on the logo screen.I cant flash stock or custom roms since i have no root(Flash tool saying no NAND FLASH).

So i need to know is there any way to root my phone using flashtool or can i flash my phone with any roms which doesnt need root access??

Pls help me.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi sooraja,
I also had the same problem, but its very easy to fix. You just have to follow the same steps what you did for the first time to install Calvin touch recovery. It ll fix the problem.
Last edited by kumarchinna; 20th June 2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: spelling correction
25th June 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarchinna

Hi sooraja,
I also had the same problem, but its very easy to fix. You just have to follow the same steps what you did for the first time to install Calvin touch recovery. It ll fix the problem.

But at that time my phone was on and it was rooted..now neither phone is getting on nor getting into recovery mode.I doubt my root has been lost.Is there any way to get my root back.My phone is not switching on.But when connected with PC drivers are installed and showing MTK PORT in devices and printers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread