Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

761 got improvements?

Tip us?

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas740 View Post

So only one reboot on 14 days instead of one or two every day. So something has surley changed for the better.

Still touchscreen issues sometimes, just turn screen off and on and it works again.
Your phone is Damned, that's all, Mystery Solved.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

Jonas740
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Your phone is Damned, that's all, Mystery Solved.
You know what, I got another reboot tonight when browsing my movies!!!

It worked perfectly for two weeks and then it started with the silly reboots again.

I did not have that on 4.3 though. Must be a rogue app now that is ****ing up everything. I uninstalled all I could think if before this reboot though Surley kit kat issues since jelly bean did not give me these problems.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
Xperia Z1 - Stock kernel - .761 - Locked Bootloader
Xperia V - New display and working like a charm.

visualizer2k
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Same here for me, I flashed my phone like crazy with several different custom ROMs and stock. But I get random reboots each day no matter what App I am using and what ROM I am on. Sometime if I have to capture important moment of life in picture, but this phone ends up embarrassing me and Sony. Seriously disappointed with this phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to visualizer2k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jonas740
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualizer2k View Post
Same here for me, I flashed my phone like crazy with several different custom ROMs and stock. But I get random reboots each day no matter what App I am using and what ROM I am on. Sometime if I have to capture important moment of life in picture, but this phone ends up embarrassing me and Sony. Seriously disappointed with this phone.
Ye, I'm not impressed with the phone. But I got my money back actually and got to keep the phone. So atm I don't really care. I'll buy the oneplus one when I get the invite.

But did you try 136 4.3? That one worked with no reboot's for me.

I actually think it is the "movie" app that might cause my reboots now since that recently got updated. And I didn't have a single reboot for two weeks before that.

We must have something in our hardware that fails abit with kk or something.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
Xperia Z1 - Stock kernel - .761 - Locked Bootloader
Xperia V - New display and working like a charm.