[THEME][CM11][22 June] Svelte UI 1.1 - Clean and Elegant

Search This thread

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Decided to remove the scrubber progress colour. Looks more clean now.
Also removed the dot in the middle.

uqe9a3y6.jpg

Tinted the statusbar to match the actionbar. Does not cause issues in any way.

ezuhusyt.jpg

Bigger dot selector to indicate that its been selected, its more visible. And to make things even cleaner I've gone ahead and removed the side shadows of all popups.

ezehever.jpg

And various other additions to the theme, if you have suggestions. Let me know and I'll see if I can go about adding them.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Would you mind explains hat type of boot animation? Something simple and clean?

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Would you mind explains hat type of boot animation? Something simple and clean?

very simple. clean. minimal. white possibly. I'm not sure how to explain it. if you take a look at say, SlimKat's boot animation, nothing sticks out. I'm not saying to do that, but to have the same feeling. the feeling of belonging if you will

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

Jamin_1

Aug 17, 2010
Benz Town
Awesome theme!

Here are my suggestions to even improve it:
  • Modified navbar buttons (including menu button) -> that would make this theme unique and even more special
  • Notification area: More visible separation between single notifications -> maybe with some thin lines?
  • Modified quick setting icons -> like on the status bar
  • Modified minimal keyboard
Thank you so much for this theme.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheArc

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Awesome theme!

Here are my suggestions to even improve it:
  • Modified navbar buttons (including menu button) -> that would make this theme unique and even more special
  • Notification area: More visible separation between single notifications -> maybe with some thin lines?
  • Modified quick setting icons -> like on the status bar
  • Modified minimal keyboard
Thank you so much for this theme.
I'm thinking of theming the Quick Settings toggles, and various other components. and I've already created the have buttons. But I will need extra time with resizing them.

Reactions: Jamin_1

Kem-El

Apr 6, 2010
Amazing theme! My favorite, you do beautiful work.
(Stock Android should be this clean / beautiful.)

I'm running Svelte 1.1 on CM11 nightly 06-24-2014 on my Nexus5 and noticed the selected radio buttons are still small. Do I have your latest version with the fix?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1403708079925.jpg
    1403708079925.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 1403708094563.jpg
    1403708094563.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 146

Jamin_1

Aug 17, 2010
Benz Town
Please, don't change navbar buttons, I'm using softkeyz app to change to my favorite and every theme with custom keys are overwriting it. You should release zip for those who will like Yours.

From G2.

Wouldn't it make more sense that the developer of softkeyz get it fixed that you can enjoy your buttons with every theme?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: pandasa123

miguepereira77

Wouldn't it make more sense that the developer of softkeyz get it fixed that you can enjoy your buttons with every theme?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

No, theme engine overrides it, it has priority over other apps...Honestly I left some nice themes cause I didn't like the soft keys and couldn't change them so I prefer stock SK as well

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

Reactions: Unn113

dlsygaco

Jan 11, 2013
Bais City
Thanks for trying out my theme, I'm glad that you like it generally excluding the status bar, is there any way I can go about making this theme better? I'm open to suggestions :).

And as for others. I've fixed the small circle buttons, also known as the radio buttons.
The selected size is much larger. I've also added new images and refined most of them as well.

Well my suggestion is about maybe remove the handlebar which has the line thing when u drag down. Well its just me so.. Its cool too if you wont. This is the only reason i use xblast to remove handlebar.

A minimal keyboard from google.. Maybe without lines and a bit gray like settings color

A minimal softkey? Up to you i dont mind but would love to see this.

Bootanimation- you can add this as donation addon or something in which its minimal. Maybe 3 loading dots? Lol. Its your style. Ill like it anyway.

Icons - a donate version too. Because these things require a very long time to polish. Not all white but somehow like moonshine or hera icons style but more of your style. And to match the app it has like when you see the icon inside the settings and its a gear and it blends with the settings.

Its a cool theme and i dont mind spendibg some bucks if its well refined. Its been my default for many dayz man. Hands down to you. I found the best theme that fits me.

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
@Kem-El if you look at post #45 you'll see I've fixed it. But I haven't released the new version yet.
@Unn113 How about I make two version? One with key and without key, that could work :).

Reactions: Unn113

TheArc

Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Well my suggestion is about maybe remove the handlebar which has the line thing when u drag down. Well its just me so.. Its cool too if you wont. This is the only reason i use xblast to remove handlebar.

A minimal keyboard from google.. Maybe without lines and a bit gray like settings color

Bootanimation- you can add this as donation addon or something in which its minimal. Maybe 3 loading dots? Lol. Its your style. Ill like it anyway.

Icons - a donate version too. Because these things require a very long time to polish. Not all white but somehow like moonshine or hera icons style but more of your style. And to match the app it has like when you see the icon inside the settings and its a gear and it blends with the settings.

Its a cool theme and i dont mind spendibg some bucks if its well refined. Its been my default for many dayz man. Hands down to you. I found the best theme that fits me.

Thanks for the great suggestions, I will definitely consider doing most off them. Maybe all, the keyboard may take me some time but I'll get it :).

Thanks again for the awesome feedback everyone, I appreciate it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NBtmDtE.png

UZzBPYX.png

Intro

Welcome guys and gals, this is my very first theme I've ever made for the CyanogenMod theme chooser.
    I hope that it satisfies everyone, also please give me some feedback :).

PLEASE NOTE!!! THIS THEME ONLY WORKS ON THE NEW THEME CHOOSER!!!

How this theme came about -

I myself am a huge fan of Minimal Designs. I like simplicity and modern UI combined together.
    So I began cooking up this theme, after many rebooting, editing and preparing this theme.
    I present to you Svelte - Svelte came to English from the French, back in the 19th century when the French had the last word on fashion, which probably accounts for its associations with elegance.

What's currently themed -

[x] Framework-res
    [x] SystemUI
    [x] Settings
    [x] Browser (AOSP)
    [x] Es File Explorer
    [x] More to come ... :)

qbMoVMT.png

Svelte Version 1.2 - Download- 20140627
    Svelte Version 1.2 Changelog -
    [x] Larger radio buttons.
    [x] New Status bar modifications.
    [x] Tinted Status bar, lightened it. (Works well with apps with Holo Dark UI.
    [x] New recent apps clear button.
    [x] And more that I cannot remember.

Svelte Version 1.1 - Download - 20140622
    Svelte Version 1.1 Changelog -
    [x] New radio buttons.
    [x] New Status bar icons.
    [x] New Lighter layouts, with new lighter toast.
    [x] Partly themed Es File.
    [x] Fixed QuickSettings network duplicate.

Svelte Version 1.0 - Download - 20140618
    [x] Initial build.

vxlbGUI.png

[x] CyanogenMod Team.
    [x] All other Themers for the inspiration.
    [x] My friend Guy for testing and the app name.
    [x] And last but not least, me :).

If you like my work, please hit the thanks button!
    Decided to remove the scrubber progress colour. Looks more clean now.
    Also removed the dot in the middle.

uqe9a3y6.jpg

Tinted the statusbar to match the actionbar. Does not cause issues in any way.

ezuhusyt.jpg

Bigger dot selector to indicate that its been selected, its more visible. And to make things even cleaner I've gone ahead and removed the side shadows of all popups.

ezehever.jpg

And various other additions to the theme, if you have suggestions. Let me know and I'll see if I can go about adding them.

Thanks.

Transparent scrubber -
    6a2amahu.jpg

New recent clear button -
    eju7u2ev.jpg

No shadows on popups. Bigger dots.
    atebere8.jpg

Tinted status bar, matches action bar -
    ypy8ese3.jpg

New plus and notification toggle button -
    jusyna5e.jpg

New QuickSettings toggle.
    anytuzeg.jpg

UPDATE 1.1

New Update Released

Quite a bit of new things and fixes.
    Hope you like it, see the first post for more information and links.

Thanks for the great suggestions, I will definitely consider doing most off them. Maybe all, the keyboard may take me some time but I'll get it :).

Thanks again for the awesome feedback everyone, I appreciate it!