[ROM][AOSPA] ParanoidAndroid 4.3 BETA 3-NEW_FORMAT_5.10.14[Unofficial][Jewel][4.4.2]

OP GoblinZ

12th May 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #71  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 734

1,828 posts
More
I can confirm as well that LTE works. I wasn't able to run a speed test as yet, though.
12th May 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 19

121 posts
DUDE I can't thank you enough for this time to flash

Sent from my EVO using XDA Free mobile app
13th May 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 19

121 posts
hover
Hey guys was wondering is hover a device-only feature coz I can't seem to find it
13th May 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #74  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5,125

8,043 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatelegend1

Hey guys was wondering is hover a device-only feature coz I can't seem to find it

source has not been released for hover. Currently only official PA and official AOSPA legacy devices have it
The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 16

102 posts
More
I got PA and the apps up & running.. However, Google keyboard keeps crashing - consistently. Has this ever happened? What should I do? I was going to make an attempt to download a different keyboard app, but cannot sign into wi-fi or my account as the keyboard doesn't stay "up" long enough without crashing..
22nd June 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #76  
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,906

11,169 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Sky

I got PA and the apps up & running.. However, Google keyboard keeps crashing - consistently. Has this ever happened? What should I do? I was going to make an attempt to download a different keyboard app, but cannot sign into wi-fi or my account as the keyboard doesn't stay "up" long enough without crashing..

Sounds like you're using the wrong GApps.
22nd June 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #77  

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

Sounds like you're using the wrong GApps.

I downloaded PA Gapps from the original rom post.. Can I use a different Gapp? Can I simply go into TWRP and flash another zip or do I have to reset & flash the ROM again?
22nd June 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #78  
Flag Bensalem, PA

11,169 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I downloaded PA Gapps from the original rom post.. Can I use a different Gapp? Can I simply go into TWRP and flash another zip or do I have to reset & flash the ROM again?

Just make sure the Android version of your GApps matches the Android version of the ROM. As long as that's the case, it really doesn't matter which GApps you use.
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #79  

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

Just make sure the Android version of your GApps matches the Android version of the ROM. As long as that's the case, it really doesn't matter which GApps you use.

I seem to be missing it somewhere, but where can I find Gapps that match PA 4.3 since it is Android version 4.4.2, right? The official PA Gapps seem to be for 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 - seems that any I find are for those versions... *facepalm* Maybe I am misunderstanding this.
25th June 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #80  
Flag Bensalem, PA

11,169 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I seem to be missing it somewhere, but where can I find Gapps that match PA 4.3 since it is Android version 4.4.2, right? The official PA Gapps seem to be for 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 - seems that any I find are for those versions... *facepalm* Maybe I am misunderstanding this.

As long as the major version matches it should be fine.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread