Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC DESIRE HD A9191 dead...??

OP 77 Cell

25th June 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #1  
77 Cell's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
sir please i have a problem HTC DESIRE HD A9191 dead, but still connect in PC Qualcomm HS-USB port QDLoader 9008 ..
please help ...!
25th June 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #2  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,406
 
3,627 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77 Cell

sir please i have a problem HTC DESIRE HD A9191 dead, but still connect in PC Qualcomm HS-USB port QDLoader 9008 ..
please help ...!

This is the desire (bravo) thread not the desire hd. Anyway what were u doing when it happend? I think uv some how corrupted ur bootloader and the only option is to use JTag and force flash bootloader. Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #3  
77 Cell's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

This is the desire (bravo) thread not the desire hd. Anyway what were u doing when it happend? I think uv some how corrupted ur bootloader and the only option is to use JTag and force flash bootloader. Sorry.

sorry sir if I am wrong thread because I am a beginner room ...
there is no other solution than JTAG sir, because I do not have the tools ....???
25th June 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #4  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,406
 
3,627 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77 Cell

sorry sir if I am wrong thread because I am a beginner room ...
there is no other solution than JTAG sir, because I do not have the tools ....???

If the phone is complete dead, wont turn on, charge etc the u have to take it to a shop for repair or try buy a new motherboard and if im honest then thats what id do coz its probably cheaper.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------



Post ur question over in this thread below, im sure ul find out more about it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-desire-hd/help
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #5  
77 Cell's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

If the phone is complete dead, wont turn on, charge etc the u have to take it to a shop for repair or try buy a new motherboard and if im honest then thats what id do coz its probably cheaper.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------



Post ur question over in this thread below, im sure ul find out more about it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-desire-hd/help

means that there is no other solution to fix it ...!
thanks for the response sir ..!

THREAD CLOSED
17th October 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
What ??

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
18th October 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #7  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,406
 
3,627 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhanlun

What ??

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

What do u mean by "what"?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes