Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,289 Members 46,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?

sushi9oo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]

hi guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me, i have an xperia z (c6003) i recently rooted it with geohotz towel root and i was wondering if anyone could help me, i want to flash the ultra ized custom rom, but have no idea how to go about it cause it appears no one has tried to flash a rom after using towel root, could anyone assist me in the process of installing the custom rom after its rooted with towel root? any help will be appreciated

dev27
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi9oo View Post
hi guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me, i have an xperia z (c6003) i recently rooted it with geohotz towel root and i was wondering if anyone could help me, i want to flash the ultra ized custom rom, but have no idea how to go about it cause it appears no one has tried to flash a rom after using towel root, could anyone assist me in the process of installing the custom rom after its rooted with towel root? any help will be appreciated
Use a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or use any flash tools available for your device. Kindly, include title when you are posting threads. Check out this link, which provides links to all your needs.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...nlock-t2304662
Hit Thanks if I helped ! PM me if you require further help...
The Following User Says Thank You to dev27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]