Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,149 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hard bricked !

Tip us?

NiM72NiK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
Uff...

Are you sure you restored right/yours TS backup?
I have a friend who restored Z1 TA backup to Z2, this things happen so who knows...

It's really odd if you restored your backup on stock fw and something like that happened..

Now I realized you wrote "I had flashtool problems..."
I thought you have problems in flashtool now, that's why I said try with another ftf or another flashtool version...

If you got that, and you did, while you were flashing ftf....I believe you are, unfortunately, right, this is hard brick.

BTW - which firmware you tried to flash?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
i was un iHackers 4.2 using doomkernel v21 tried to relock the bootloader( I have done that before) but this time it tried to restart but this happnd after the restart process..
seems it done, right?
BEST BEAST EVER:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Xperia Z1 .... REBORNED ( Thanks to the_laser for TA scripting,i owe him a big one )

gregbradley
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiM72NiK View Post
i was un iHackers 4.2 using doomkernel v21 tried to relock the bootloader( I have done that before) but this time it tried to restart but this happnd after the restart process..
seems it done, right?
you need to be on a stock kernel if you relock the bootloader.

You should have flashed a stock FTF immediately after relocking and before restarting.

The solution is to flash a stock FTF

and you have not done this yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
What is emergency mode?

If there is no response then stick it on charge for 24 hours, do not touch it then try flashing a stock FTF again
please charge it for 24 hours without touching it, then try again

How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat 4.4.2, 4.4.3 & 4.4.4

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton

[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.