Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,344 Members 46,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4.3 Rom Suggestions for Sony Newbie

Tip us?

DirtySant0
Old
(Last edited by DirtySant0; 24th June 2014 at 07:43 PM.) Reason: Following rules.
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q] 4.3 Rom Suggestions for Sony Newbie

Hello Community,

Im new to Sony devices and have a Sony XZ1s Tmobile USA edition C6916. It is currently rooted on stock rom with locked bootloader. Can anyone suggest a good 4.3 Rom that will work with my setup? A rom that does not require using the Flashtool so that I can easily just flash it with TWRP?

Thanks

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,158

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgentry151 View Post
Hello Community,

Im new to Sony devices and have a Sony XZ1s Tmobile USA edition. It is currently rooted on stock rom with locked bootloader. Can anyone suggest a good 4.3 Rom that will work with my setup? A rom that does not require using the Flashtool so that I can easily just flash it with TWRP?

Thanks
Welcome mate...

One suggestion - change title of your thread.
Best ROM threads aren't allowed on XDA.

Thread is generally OK, you just want to hear few things from users but change title - moderators will close your thread with this name.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Look, Moderators are behind you...LOL...

BTW, there is no good, bad, best, you have to test them by your self and see which suite your needs.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

wedgess
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 13,453

DONATE TO ME
We do not allow best ROM/Kernel threads no matter how they are named. The question is subjective, best advice is to head over to the development section try some out and see which best suits your needs.

Thread closed
-wedgess
Forum Moderator

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe