Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Illusion Weeklies

Tip us?
 
electric turd
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 393
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
It wouldn't make any difference. Its all AOSP ROMs. Cyanogemod or not, you'll have the same issues.
We'll crap. Thanks man. I've heard that htc locked up some wifi hardware so others couldn't mess around with it? I guessing that's causing some of the problems random people are having. Honestly, do you feel that this will all get worked out?
 
radicalisto
Old
#12  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,415
Posts: 3,495
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric turd View Post
We'll crap. Thanks man. I've heard that htc locked up some wifi hardware so others couldn't mess around with it? I guessing that's causing some of the problems random people are having. Honestly, do you feel that this will all get worked out?
It always gets worked out, like anything just a few teething problems to start with.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
roaringcrown
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 68
Join Date: Jul 2013
This ROM, like previous Illusion ROMs I've used in the past for other devices runs quite well. Only thing holding me back from daily driver use is the persistent WiFi bug plaguing all the current AOSP M8 builds.
 
xboxfanj
Old
#14  
xboxfanj's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,462
Posts: 6,974
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Saint Louis, Mizzou

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringcrown View Post
This ROM, like previous Illusion ROMs I've used in the past for other devices runs quite well. Only thing holding me back from daily driver use is the persistent WiFi bug plaguing all the current AOSP M8 builds.
I hear you, man. It's really annoying. Not sure what we can do about it though.


If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to GTalk me at xboxlover360@gmail.com or PM me

 
md1008
Old
#15  
md1008's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 273
Posts: 1,375
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfanj View Post
I hear you, man. It's really annoying. Not sure what we can do about it though.
Call the cops!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
myrmidon84
Old
#16  
myrmidon84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 201
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fredericksburg
Loved this rom on my Gnex. Thanks for getting it over to my new phone!
Newest Device Sprint HTC One M8
Previous Devices:
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC OG EVO!
 
pbedard
Old
#17  
pbedard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 356
Posts: 2,235
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by md1008 View Post
Call the cops!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Running awesome

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium HD app
 
pbedard
Old
#18  
pbedard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 356
Posts: 2,235
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: boston
Is the ROM dead ??

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium HD app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more

MediaTek Continues Steps Towards Being Developer-Friendly

Not too long ago MediaTek was very closed off towards the mobile developer … more