FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

[Q] Help me! Install rom

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By stylow_turk_40, Junior Member on 23rd June 2014, 02:17 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys,

Can anyone help me. I have a problem.. my medion lifetab is on 4.0.3 and there is no update for this device.
I will install a rom with (the newest android). But i don't know which rom i can use for my device.

This is the kernel:
kernel: 2.6.39.4-00069

Smalband:
11.126.10.92.00

who can helps me with this problem. Sorry for my bad english.

Medion Lifetab P9514
4.0.3 ics
Last edited by stylow_turk_40; 25th June 2014 at 03:34 PM.
 
 
23rd June 2014, 02:36 PM |#2  
nightwalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylow_turk_40

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me. I have a problem.. my medion lifetab is on 4.0.3 and there is no update for this device.
I will install a rom with (the newest android). But i don't know which rom i can use for my device.

This is the kernel:
kernel: 2.6.39.4-00069

who can helps me with this problem. Sorry for my bad english.

Medion Lifetab P9514
4.0.3 ics

Search for your device rom.You can't install any rom in any device.Better stay away from roms that are not meant for your device.
Press Thanks I helped you
23rd June 2014, 02:43 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalker

Search for your device rom.You can't install any rom in any device.Better stay away from roms that are not meant for your device.
Press Thanks I helped you

Why everybody installs a custom rom or another thing. I wil the newest firmware can you help me?
23rd June 2014, 02:52 PM |#4  
nightwalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylow_turk_40

Why everybody installs a custom rom or another thing. I wil the newest firmware can you help me?

But,have you got any update?
25th June 2014, 02:55 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalker

But,have you got any update?

Only the 4.0.. Its to old some applications dont work with this os version..
25th June 2014, 03:53 PM |#6  
nightwalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylow_turk_40

Only the 4.0.. Its to old some applications dont work with this os version..

But,check your post dude.You have written which OS to install?I can't understand!Can you please be infomative? -_-
The Following User Says Thank You to nightwalker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 04:24 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalker

But,check your post dude.You have written which OS to install?I can't understand!Can you please be infomative? -_-

The last update of medion was 4.0.3 and i will the newest android(i think 4.4.2 or higher).
The problem is.. I want to install a custom rom with the new android(4.4.2 or higher). Where can i find the rom? and second question is how can i install that.

Do you understand?
25th June 2014, 05:14 PM |#8  
nightwalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylow_turk_40

The last update of medion was 4.0.3 and i will the newest android(i think 4.4.2 or higher).
The problem is.. I want to install a custom rom with the new android(4.4.2 or higher). Where can i find the rom? and second question is how can i install that.

Do you understand?

Hmm,Search for your device custom rom on google first.You will get some info there for sure.First find them.I will tell the rest afterwards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes