Not available to access service or storage

Search This thread

DarTro'15

Feb 19, 2014
I am running a Sprint LG Nexus 5 4.4.2. I wiped the dalvik cache but it was taking a while. I then rebooted the device and now i cannot access the storage in my device. When I take a screenshot I get a notification that says storage might be in use. When i did that i cannot access any network services and while i am not on WiFi the date on my phone is incorrect. I am open to suggestions and help to fix this issue.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Try flashing the cache.img from the factory image in fastboot

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: DarTro'15

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Thanks for the feedback but I am unaware how to do it

Google nexus 5 factory image, download it. Then extract it using using 7-zip or winrar. Inside is a zip file, extract that too. There you'll find the cache.img. flash that in fastboot, fastboot flash cache cache.img

DarTro'15

Feb 19, 2014
Is it right for the extracted file to say tilipia

Google nexus 5 factory image, download it. Then extract it using using 7-zip or winrar. Inside is a zip file, extract that too. There you'll find the cache.img. flash that in fastboot, fastboot flash cache cache.img

I did that, the only thing im worrying about is that

http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/general/tutorial-how-to-flash-factory-image-t2513701/
mine says tilapia instead of Hammerhead

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info

Switch Off your phone. Hold down power button + Volume down button until it gets to the bootloader. From the bootloader navigate to Recovery using the volume buttons and then press power button to select it. Once in recovery if you don't see any options (just a dead android logo) press the volume up button a couple of times till the options show up. You can wipe cache from there as well!

Top Liked Posts