Move once, think twice
* Numerous levels with different situations
* The simplest solution is not always the best
* 15 unique levels with unique solutions
* 3 unlimited play grounds aka Arcade game
Great to train your brain every day
Cubicus is a simple mathematical game for everyone.
At any time, you can take a look at the Instructions. Just press "About - Play tutorial game" in the menu.
The goal of the game is to obtain a given number, a sum of all sides of the particular dice. The actual sum can be modified by rolling the individual dice. To achieve the goal with the smallest number of moves, use the 3D cube preview. That will help you to plan your moves in advance and aid in achieving a record score!
Controlling the dice:
- tap shortly on a die to see its sides orientation in 3D cube view.
- to roll a die, hold your finger shortly and move in the desired direction.
Wish you luck and remeber, like and share...
Please give it a try and support me in more development
Thank you very much and have a nice day!