Post Reply

GT-N7105 Stuck in constantly restarting bootloop

OP harry9991

22nd June 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
This might seem like the average bootloop to you but I've been through every thread on here about it and all the solutions have no effect: I can boot into Download mode or recovery (TWRP) but anything I do there has no effect... I've got two custom roms (CM, custom CM) and both result in the bootloop. I've tried formatting system, caches, data etc and flashing stock rom using ODIN but it all comes back to the phone being stuck on the "Galaxy Note II GT-N7105" screen and when I power it off, it switches back on and gets stuck on the screen again!

Can you help, please?
23rd June 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry9991

This might seem like the average bootloop to you but I've been through every thread on here about it and all the solutions have no effect: I can boot into Download mode or recovery (TWRP) but anything I do there has no effect... I've got two custom roms (CM, custom CM) and both result in the bootloop. I've tried formatting system, caches, data etc and flashing stock rom using ODIN but it all comes back to the phone being stuck on the "Galaxy Note II GT-N7105" screen and when I power it off, it switches back on and gets stuck on the screen again!

Can you help, please?

BUMP - This might be against the rules but I desperately need this phone and the KNOX warranty void flag has been triggered so that is out of the question. I've tried flashing "N7105XXUENC3" and it succeeded but just kept restarting and back to square one. It's a N7105 with H3G (Three) UK if that helps.
24th June 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #3  
singhpratik87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
2,741 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry9991

BUMP - This might be against the rules but I desperately need this phone and the KNOX warranty void flag has been triggered so that is out of the question. I've tried flashing "N7105XXUENC3" and it succeeded but just kept restarting and back to square one. It's a N7105 with H3G (Three) UK if that helps.

Try one thing go into download mode without pressing power button , only press home and volume down and see if it still goes into download mode.If yes then your power button is faulty,either it's pressed continuously so you'd need to loosen it out or worse power button needs to be replaced.
25th June 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

Try one thing go into download mode without pressing power button , only press home and volume down and see if it still goes into download mode.If yes then your power button is faulty,either it's pressed continuously so you'd need to loosen it out or worse power button needs to be replaced.

Hey, I've checked and it's not the power button.. The phone does go into "recharge mode" with the battery percentage indicator and download mode but other than that it is just rebooting.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank