Phone Dead

OP mohamad m

24th June 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi to everybody
Please help me and say what am i do
My phone has been breaked.I have formated system boot in CMW recovery.And i cant go too bootloader even with power+volume down .
24th June 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad m

Hi to everybody
My phone has been breaked.I have formated system boot in CMW recovery.And i cant go too bootloader even with power+volume down .

You have to go Nokia Care.There are no option except Nokia Care.One of my friend format that "system_boot" under CMW recovery.He went Nokia Care and after 2 weeks they replace the board of that mobile and returned it.
24th June 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 32

51 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad m

Hi to everybody

Do you see the Nokia logo after a short vibrate when u press the power button. If that foes not happen then its gone

Only nokia care can help u now. Also, if any one has JTAG device he can also help.

However, can you please explain your requirement to format the boot via CWM ? Exactly what were you trying to to do
25th June 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanu223

Do you see the Nokia logo after a short vibrate when u press the power button. If that foes not happen then its gone

Only nokia care can help u now. Also, if any one has JTAG device he can also help.

However, can you please explain your requirement to format the boot via CWM ? Exactly what were you trying to to do

See .My phone do nothing when press power or volume down and power even vibrate and nokia logo.nothing.I erase everything in my phone.rif Box dont have nokia x .my friend say i must wait to bring rif box .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread