Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,857 Members 44,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone Dead

Tip us?

mohamad m
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Phone Dead

Hi to everybody
Please help me and say what am i do
My phone has been breaked.I have formated system boot in CMW recovery.And i cant go too bootloader even with power+volume down .

meanjan_basu
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad m View Post
Hi to everybody
My phone has been breaked.I have formated system boot in CMW recovery.And i cant go too bootloader even with power+volume down .
You have to go Nokia Care.There are no option except Nokia Care.One of my friend format that "system_boot" under CMW recovery.He went Nokia Care and after 2 weeks they replace the board of that mobile and returned it.

shantanu223
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad m View Post
Hi to everybody
Do you see the Nokia logo after a short vibrate when u press the power button. If that foes not happen then its gone

Only nokia care can help u now. Also, if any one has JTAG device he can also help.

However, can you please explain your requirement to format the boot via CWM ? Exactly what were you trying to to do

mohamad m
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanu223 View Post
Do you see the Nokia logo after a short vibrate when u press the power button. If that foes not happen then its gone

Only nokia care can help u now. Also, if any one has JTAG device he can also help.

However, can you please explain your requirement to format the boot via CWM ? Exactly what were you trying to to do
See .My phone do nothing when press power or volume down and power even vibrate and nokia logo.nothing.I erase everything in my phone.rif Box dont have nokia x .my friend say i must wait to bring rif box .