FORUMS

Omate truesmart watch imei blacklisted no service

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By hungwood, Junior Member on 7th June 2014, 01:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello!
i want to ask some one can help me to fix my Omate phone,
i bought the Omate Truesmart watch X201 from the guy on Ebay, then i just used for 2 week , after that the phone has going NO SERVICE, i changed many sim but same problem. then i call to the network provider, they told me this phone in BLACKLISTED IMEI number. i don't know why. can you give me a idea? or may have some software to change imei number. pls help me !
sorry my English
 
 
7th June 2014, 01:59 AM |#2  
pakalrtb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roatan - Bay Islands
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
A simple explanation is that the watch has been reported as stolen and for this reason its imei is now blacklisted by the provider.
No such legal thing as to change the IMEI of any device.
P_
7th June 2014, 09:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalrtb

A simple explanation is that the watch has been reported as stolen and for this reason its imei is now blacklisted by the provider.
No such legal thing as to change the IMEI of any device.
P_

but the Omate company or some box software to change the imei number or no?
9th June 2014, 12:53 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungwood

but the Omate company or some box software to change the imei number or no?

Your device is stolen. It is blocked. If you unblock it, you are (at least in EU) opening up yourself to some fairly significant liabilities. Point the law enforcement agencies at your seller. A technical fix is not worth the 200 it would cost to replace the device.

I expect that even asking this question here is enough to get you banned from XDA.
25th June 2014, 06:45 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshoulihane

Your device is stolen. It is blocked. If you unblock it, you are (at least in EU) opening up yourself to some fairly significant liabilities. Point the law enforcement agencies at your seller. A technical fix is not worth the 200 it would cost to replace the device.

I expect that even asking this question here is enough to get you banned from XDA.

ok , thank you so much!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes