Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 54,991 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] N900W8 not registered on network?

Tip us?

MaximusiLx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] N900W8 not registered on network?

I have an N900W8 note 3 and recently out of nowhere I started to get a message saying "Not registered on network" every time I try to make a call. The strange thing is that it only happens in some places, as if it were a problem with signal, but i always get at least 3 bars. I don't think its a problem with imei because every now and then i can make and recieve calls when Im in certain places in the city. I have it rooted running android 4.4.2, the problem began before I updated it when I had 4.3. Its running stock touchwiz rom, and I already tried doing a factory reset to no avail. I also tried changing the network mode to 3g, GSM, and manually registering on the network (Telcel) but it still gives me the Not registerd on network message..... Any help?

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1,415

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusiLx View Post
I have an N900W8 note 3 and recently out of nowhere I started to get a message saying "Not registered on network" every time I try to make a call. The strange thing is that it only happens in some places, as if it were a problem with signal, but i always get at least 3 bars. I don't think its a problem with imei because every now and then i can make and recieve calls when Im in certain places in the city. I have it rooted running android 4.4.2, the problem began before I updated it when I had 4.3. Its running stock touchwiz rom, and I already tried doing a factory reset to no avail. I also tried changing the network mode to 3g, GSM, and manually registering on the network (Telcel) but it still gives me the Not registerd on network message..... Any help?
Possibly a SIM card issue, OR and I say this lightly - IF you bought the phone used it's possible it may have been reported lost/stolen or the original owner broke their contract and the network have blacklisted it
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)