FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] Blu Advanced 4.0 Recovery

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By emensch, Junior Member on 2nd May 2014, 03:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know where I can find the stock recovery image for Blu Advanced 4.0. I tried to install CWM and it didnt take and now I dont have any recovery options. I want to reset my phone to factory But it is not working!!! If anyone can help please reply to this!!!! My phone is rooted and running Android 4.2.2

Thanks,

Eric
 
 
18th May 2014, 05:55 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi, I am having the same problem, did you get the recovery back?
20th May 2014, 01:19 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Peterborough ON
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
i am getting this phone, and i will try to dump the system image
22nd May 2014, 01:35 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Peterborough ON
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emensch

Does anyone know where I can find the stock recovery image for Blu Advanced 4.0. I tried to install CWM and it didnt take and now I dont have any recovery options. I want to reset my phone to factory But it is not working!!! If anyone can help please reply to this!!!! My phone is rooted and running Android 4.2.2

Thanks,

Eric







Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyAddams

Hi, I am having the same problem, did you get the recovery back?

Here are the system boot and recovery images

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwvF...p=docslist_api

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd June 2014, 08:14 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
How can you get into recovery? I'm in a loop.
25th June 2014, 07:47 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Peterborough ON
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cma371

How can you get into recovery? I'm in a loop.

1. Turn off the phone
2. press the volume up and down bottons at the same time
3. wait till you see the android logo
4. now your in recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes