No registration required

[Q] xcover 2 (GT-S7710L) not getting high internet

OP itaigre

5th June 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi all!
1. I bought my phone (xcover 2 GT-S7710L) in the states, and when I brought it back with me to Israel, the internet doesn’t work properly. It's very slow, and shows only "G", not 3G, H or H+ like it should. Is there anything that can be done? A new modem?
2. I tried to update it do KK (from JB), and it wouldn't recognize the sim at all. Perhaps it's because I got a rom for S7710 and not S7710L (?) - do you know about a rom that supports the device? I've tried both Vanir and CM11, with no success.
Thanks! Itai
23rd June 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #2  

10 posts
zilmsys have
Did you ever get this figured out? I'm having a similar problem with my GT-S7710L (i'm in the US) after having flashed Rom and recovery for the GT-S7710. Except I have not mobile data at all. I can still text, call, and I have wifi.
Last edited by alforddm; 24th June 2014 at 09:32 PM.
25th June 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by alforddm

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm having a similar problem with my GT-S7710L (i'm in the US) after having flashed Rom and recovery for the GT-S7710. Except I have not mobile data at all. I can still text, call, and I have wifi.

The KK rom (for GT-S7710) i've flashed made the phone pretty useless - sim not working at all.. I manged to flash the JB stock rom, and it is back as it used to be - low speed internet, and a working sim card.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread