Ask a question

No registration required

Android Wear Port to our Galaxy Gear?

OP uvbeenzaned

25th June 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

190 posts
I don't know if this is stupid or not but since we have this great watch with TWRP and all the goodies this community has provided, could there actually be port of the Gear Live's ROM to our smart watch or an original build of the android wear source for ours? I was just thinking how sweet this would be while watching Google I/O today. Please post thoughts and proposals if any of you have cool ideas. This would be such an awesome thing to have done rather than having to buy a whole new watch when we already have this great one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
25th June 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

190 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uvbeenzaned

I don't know if this is stupid or not but since we have this great watch with TWRP and all the goodies this community has provided, could there actually be port of the Gear Live's ROM to our smart watch or an original build of the android wear source for ours? I was just thinking how sweet this would be while watching Google I/O today. Please post thoughts and proposals if any of you have cool ideas. This would be such an awesome thing to have done rather than having to buy a whole new watch when we already have this great one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am sorry, I just became aware that this was a double post...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread