Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,622 Members 44,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android Wear Port to our Galaxy Gear?

Tip us?

uvbeenzaned
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Android Wear Port to our Galaxy Gear?

I don't know if this is stupid or not but since we have this great watch with TWRP and all the goodies this community has provided, could there actually be port of the Gear Live's ROM to our smart watch or an original build of the android wear source for ours? I was just thinking how sweet this would be while watching Google I/O today. Please post thoughts and proposals if any of you have cool ideas. This would be such an awesome thing to have done rather than having to buy a whole new watch when we already have this great one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

uvbeenzaned
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by uvbeenzaned View Post
I don't know if this is stupid or not but since we have this great watch with TWRP and all the goodies this community has provided, could there actually be port of the Gear Live's ROM to our smart watch or an original build of the android wear source for ours? I was just thinking how sweet this would be while watching Google I/O today. Please post thoughts and proposals if any of you have cool ideas. This would be such an awesome thing to have done rather than having to buy a whole new watch when we already have this great one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I am sorry, I just became aware that this was a double post...