Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom removal

Tip us?

Heavy Metal
Old
(Last edited by Heavy Metal; 25th June 2014 at 02:25 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Custom removal

How does one remove in the settings menu under about... device status still says: custom as the status, how does one get rid of that??

In other menu when you reboot all says official and the Knox warranty void says 0-0

How do I get it to say 100% official

???

SAMSUNG-SM-G900A, with 128gb SD & Rooted.

mediumsteak
Old
(Last edited by mediumsteak; 25th June 2014 at 07:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 34
Why are you trying to trick someone into believing that your device is official?

Your question has no ethical reasoning behind it - you are either trying to fool the manufacturer into honoring a void warranty, OR you are trying to trick an unsuspecting buyer. Either way, do not ask users on this forum to assist you in your tomfoolery. You willfully rooted the device.

Matter of fact, here is your quote from June 15:
"Mine says Knox warranty is void
Device is now Custom status"

And here is your quote from June 11:
"What is the warranty on the S5 after 14 days if it is getting hot and shutting off from time to time and speaker is raspy/crackling? And am it gets hot 105.
Is their a restocking fee on it?
What should I do?"
The Following User Says Thank You to mediumsteak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7826

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediumsteak View Post
Why are you trying to trick someone into believing that your device is official?

Your question has no ethical reasoning behind it - you are either trying to fool the manufacturer into honoring a void warranty, OR you are trying to trick an unsuspecting buyer. Either way, do not ask users on this forum to assist you in your tomfoolery. You willfully rooted the device.

Matter of fact, here is your quote from June 15:
"Mine says Knox warranty is void
Device is now Custom status"

And here is your quote from June 11:
"What is the warranty on the S5 after 14 days if it is getting hot and shutting off from time to time and speaker is raspy/crackling? And am it gets hot 105.
Is their a restocking fee on it?
What should I do?"
^ This. Thread closed.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe