Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 37,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No Signal with NAE, APN settings Grayed out

Tip us?

Raven93rx7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No Signal with NAE, APN settings Grayed out

I recently flashed NAE modem from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=signal And now I have literally no signal. The only APN listed now is LTE - SPRINT OTA otasn and it is grayed out so I can not add a new one. Does anyone have or know of any fixes for this? I tried flashing back to MJA modem but all of them on that thread only have this one APN and they are all grayed out. I have been searching all over and can't really find a good fix for this so any help would be GREATLY appreciated. My GS4 is rooted and have Philz and Negalite WondeROM if that helps at all. I assume it is an APN issue since I do not have the one I see most people talking about...however I can not add new ones since it is gray....i suck lol. Thanks again for any help at all.

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2,629
I'm on stock unrooted NAE and have them greyed out so that means that's "normal"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone

elmont14
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Play around with the mobile network settings... and do profile and prl updates... see how that goes

Raven93rx7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
I'm on stock unrooted NAE and have them greyed out so that means that's "normal"

What APNs show up in your list on the stock unrooted NAE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmont14 View Post
Play around with the mobile network settings... and do profile and prl updates... see how that goes
Tried PRL updates. but I have literally no data service now, the signal I get now is 1x.

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven93rx7 View Post
What APNs show up in your list on the stock unrooted NAE?

Tried PRL updates. but I have literally no data service now, the signal I get now is 1x.
1X is data. its 2G but you are still able to load google and such. its really really slow but it is data. over WiFi try ##72786#

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

APN2 LTE internet

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone