No Signal with NAE, APN settings Grayed out

OP Raven93rx7

25th June 2014, 09:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
I recently flashed NAE modem from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=signal And now I have literally no signal. The only APN listed now is LTE - SPRINT OTA otasn and it is grayed out so I can not add a new one. Does anyone have or know of any fixes for this? I tried flashing back to MJA modem but all of them on that thread only have this one APN and they are all grayed out. I have been searching all over and can't really find a good fix for this so any help would be GREATLY appreciated. My GS4 is rooted and have Philz and Negalite WondeROM if that helps at all. I assume it is an APN issue since I do not have the one I see most people talking about...however I can not add new ones since it is gray....i suck lol. Thanks again for any help at all.
25th June 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #2  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,680

8,336 posts
More
I'm on stock unrooted NAE and have them greyed out so that means that's "normal"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
25th June 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Play around with the mobile network settings... and do profile and prl updates... see how that goes
25th June 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

I'm on stock unrooted NAE and have them greyed out so that means that's "normal"

What APNs show up in your list on the stock unrooted NAE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmont14

Play around with the mobile network settings... and do profile and prl updates... see how that goes

Tried PRL updates. but I have literally no data service now, the signal I get now is 1x.
25th June 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #5  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,680

8,336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven93rx7

What APNs show up in your list on the stock unrooted NAE?

Tried PRL updates. but I have literally no data service now, the signal I get now is 1x.

1X is data. its 2G but you are still able to load google and such. its really really slow but it is data. over WiFi try ##72786#

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

APN2 LTE internet

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread