Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,567 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

After trying to find how to write prl and enable download booster

Tip us?

Ls1ssz28
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default After trying to find how to write prl and enable download booster

I have a folder on my pc with backups and downloads of apps going all the way back to my Evo and tried AnyCut app... It was force closing so I figured I would see if it was on the play store and low and behold it is.. And you can create shortcuts for any activity on your phone(even if it's a hidden activity)

Was able to turn download booster on, write prls on the go an enable lte band 3

CCallahan
Old
Thanks Meter 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ls1ssz28 View Post
I have a folder on my pc with backups and downloads of apps going all the way back to my Evo and tried AnyCut app... It was force closing so I figured I would see if it was on the play store and low and behold it is.. And you can create shortcuts for any activity on your phone(even if it's a hidden activity)

Yes...but just showing download booster enabled does not mean it is actually working. Have you checked to see if it is or not? I don't believe it can without the proper edits/files required to do so. When RevelationOmega was working on the download booster mod it was able to be enabled in the beginning but had no functionality until after a lot of edits were done and files imported.
CURRENT DEVICES
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
HTC Flyer
Asus Eee Pad Transformer

---------------------------------------------------
On Hiatus

bryanu
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ls1ssz28 View Post

Why would you enable LTE band 3? That doesn't exist in the USA and in fact the most recent firmware removes it even.

Having it enabled is thought to have a slight impact on battery and LTE scan time because it's an extra frequency to scan for, that doesn't exist in the USA.

Unless you are in a country with Band 3 you should leave it off.

And as the other user said download booster won't work just because it's on unless you did the other mods required for it.