[Q] I think I killed it (Samsung galaxy exhibit)

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By BelldandyShanny, Junior Member on 26th June 2014, 12:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Ok so... the long and short of it is... my phone is dead and I want to know if there's anything I can do to resurrect it.

it was rooted and running fine except for one issue with a game (kept telling me it needed at least 200mb of free space to operate) so I reset my phone, was fixing to set it all up again but run link2sd in a slightly different manner (using it set to just install to external sd instead of automatic) and I was trying swapper2 to increase ram (this is the new thing I'd never done before but I followed the directions I found and it seemed like it was pretty straightforward) then I restarted and... doom. No buttons do anything, but when I plug it into the computer I get this qhsusb_dload on device manager.

Please help if at all possible...otherwise I might need to sell a kidney or child or something to afford a new phone at present.

and I totally just saw that this was put in the wrong phone's section doh! You'll have to excuse me it's been a heck of a week. Please move it to where appropriate.
Last edited by BelldandyShanny; 26th June 2014 at 12:52 AM. Reason: added information
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

bricked? fixable? samsung galaxy exhibit

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread