[Q]How to update a Coolpad 9976A?

OP manusol

26th June 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Sevilla
Thanks Meter: 4

32 posts
Hi to hall.This is a beginner question (i can help with your pets, I am only veterinarian). Appreciate the simple answer of the recognized experts in this fórum.
I only a week ago that I have the Coolpad 9976A and since I connected to the network, it asks me to update to version 2.056 (from .048). And although it seems trivial, I do not how to do it: I'm click on OK and leaves all in Chinese, as you know, and do not ask me more.
Nothing, happens:...a dialogue on gray background, which leads to nowhere, because the system is not updated. I leave this screen restarting with a long press on the power button. Goes off first and then restart, but nothing has been updated.
Can someone guide me in this?.
I tried to contact the brand, but email address which supplied, does not really exist and returned the mail to me, also have tried to contact anovo, technical service in Europe (I'm Spanish) but I had no answer.
I do not need rooting, or anything special, if update, because at least with this firmware, important errors occur in some google apps (i buyed on aliexpress and comes with play store) as maps, navigation, weather...etc.
Please, can anyone tell me how to proceed to update this firmware?
I've known by here, that there are two updates more after this. I guess I won't bother more with the following, if someone explains me, how to make the first...
Thank you in advance, sorry for my English, and regards to everyone!!
Last edited by manusol; 26th June 2014 at 10:32 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread