[MOD] "M" unlocked ring

Search This thread

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
Sorry for the dump question.. Can I extract key guard.apk from firmware file?

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
May be you can. But I'd advise you to create new thread in question section and ask for it. There are many people have the same android version as you have I think.

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
May be you can. But I'd advise you to create new thread in question section and ask for it. There are many people have the same android version as you have I think.

I already did.. But no reply.. I think keygaurd.apk is same for every firmware.. Can you give me if you have back up? I need keygaurd.apk and keygaurd.odex..

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
I already did.. But no reply.. I think keygaurd.apk is same for every firmware.. Can you give me if you have back up? I need keygaurd.apk and keygaurd.odex..

What is your system version in settings - about phone? And what is rom youre using?
Or perhaps have you got gpe?

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
What is your system version in settings - about phone? And what is rom youre using?
Or perhaps have you got gpe?

Check the screenshot..

Attachments

• 1399975960774.jpg
    1399975960774.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 307

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
Check the screenshot..

you know...
I see a lot of modification that you're using. Had you had any lockscreen mods (gestures, smth else) before you flashed my mod?
I just think that some lockscreen mods can cause issues. Try turn them off and retry flashing.
I only have pure files from retail.en.US
You need for GB. So I think you should mention this in your request post(that you need files from 176.144.1.falcon_umts.Retail.en.GB)
Or try to extract Keyguard.apk from this mod: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50158201&postcount=1 176.44.1.retail.en.GB Multilang.zip

Last edited:

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
you know...
I see a lot of modification that you're using. Had you had any lockscreen mods (gestures, smth else) before you flashed my mod?
I just think that some lockscreen mods can cause issues. Try turn them off and retry flashing.
I only have pure files from retail.en.US
You need for GB. So I think you should mention this in your request post(that you need files from 176.144.1.falcon_umts.Retail.en.GB)
Or try to extract Keyguard.apk from this mod: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50158201&postcount=1 176.44.1.retail.en.GB Multilang.zip

Can you share the files from us retail..?

remo0073

May 28, 2014
ITALY
It works good on my Moto G XT1032 Firmware 4.4.2 EU

It would be possible to have one similar to Google Now Launcher logo

HiAppHere_com_com.google.android.launcher.png

to be used with GPE Rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't really know where to post it .so, I decided to create a new thread for this...
    Inspired by https://plus.google.com/u/1/+PankajGehloach/posts/LEC17sUfpAM
    Flash via CWM

It works fine on my XT1032 ...retal.en.US. Any other Phones (XT10xx) or firmwares (...retail.en.XX or GPE) - I don't know will it work or not.
    I highly recommend anyone do copy of your Keyguard.apk (/system/priv-app) before flashing this.

If you wanna do the same for your phone:
    copy Keyguard.apk from your phone on your PC
    download M[1].zip , find Keyguard.apk. Open it. Find ic_lockscreen_handle_normal.png and extract it.
    Open yours Keyguard.apk via 7.zip (WinRar etc), and replace ic_lockscreen_handle_normal.png with mine without compressing
    Replace Keyguard.apk in M[1].zip with yours and flash it.
    Would this work on XT1031?

Sent from my XT1031 using XDA Free mobile app
    As far as I know It should be working on any 4.4.2
    But I tested it only on my xt1032.
    Which xposed module did you use for the battery icon?

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app
    Can you read 3d post?
    Works great on my xt1032, anymore lockrings? I notice that in this threat, they have more but it's for the xt1033 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753147