23rd June 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #11  
Flag Shoreview, MN
Thanks Meter: 4

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliguide62

So , I have tried every version of TWRP I can find Including PHILZ , and none of them will open zips to flash everything fails,Also my nandroid backups fail to flash as well after i do a factory reset........ md5s are fine.. Ive also made sure they aren't ZIP.ZIP.. Ive done a fairly extensive search to no avail.Has anyone come across this problem? .. frustrating... Im on the hk firmware S-off rooted

any solution figured out yet for this??

im having the same issue here. i wasnt able to flash zips either.. . thought it was solved but i tried restoring a backup recently and came to find this issue again..

did u get it figured out if so please share your solution. thanks

here is a link to the thread i started about this issue maybe something in it can help u out if ur still searching. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2754466
Last edited by Original T; 23rd June 2014 at 07:21 AM. Reason: link edited
25th June 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #12  
Flag Shoreview, MN
Thanks Meter: 4

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
try putting the zip on the internal storage card instead of the external storage card. seems to be working for me but not sure bout backups tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to Original T For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #13  
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 452

906 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original T

try putting the zip on the internal storage card instead of the external storage card. seems to be working for me but not sure bout backups tho.

Yeah that is because by default the m8 has external sdcard r/w protection I believe. So yeah moving it could work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread