saferooted ND3 or MJ9? any other options

OP crbnfbr

26th June 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Unfortunately I've been dealing with a locked bootloader for way too long.
I originally used saferoot on the MJ9 firmware. Then somehow my phone update to the ND3 firmware, but I didn't even notice because I kept all my root access. I only found out when I started getting the messages for the 4.4.2 update. Like an idiot I even tried to update to 4.4.2, but it failed about 1/3 of the way through.

One issue I have is that I constantly get wifi instability when I'm downloading torrents both on my computer and on my phone. I used to get the same wifi instability from the early rooted MJ9 from Beans.

I've read a very little bit about safestrap, I think that's what it's called. I was just wondering what would help me run the most lean and stripped of bloat? I currently have a ton of tasks frozen in ROM Toolbox, but it's nowhere near as lean as the Sophisticated ROM I ran when I had an unlocked bootloader. I sure wish I had never dropped that phone.

Any advice would greatly be appreciated, or more info about safestrap.

One more question. Where do I the location of where the 4.4.2 was downloaded? I searched and it was said it should be in the cache folder, but I am unable to locate it.
Last edited by crbnfbr; 26th June 2014 at 09:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to crbnfbr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread